What is ACM?
АCM – the only Russian professional organization, cultural network of national scale, which unites experts, consultants and managers of socio-cultural projects and aims at forming contemporary standards of administrating cultural processes.
Forming and developing professional and expert community of cultural managers which identifies culture as the most important resource of public and territorial development necessary for creation of Russia’s new image and Russia’s integration into world cultural and political trends.
ACM members and experts
ACM unites leading representatives of professional community who shares our principles and aim at using their expert competences and experience and aim them at all-Russian social development.
ACM members and experts are professionals who obtain profound experience in realization of cultural initiatives, of major regional and inter-regional socio-cultural projects, who obtain experience in research, teaching and consulting in the area of cultural policy and practice.
- To create conditions for stable development of project activity and effective realization of innovations in cultural area;
- To provide professional growth of cultural managers, to elaborate and promote new professional standards in socio-cultural area.
- To organize expert discussion of main strategies and directions in cultural area and international cultural cooperation;
- To fortify partners relations between representatives of Russian and international cultural area, to stimulate public discussion of culture development topics
- To create stable and mobile organization which can realize inter-regional project in cultural area via integration of organization members;
- To form a new platform for communication between state, cultural managers (project leaders) and representatives of donation organizations (customers of cultural projects)